Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Completely Inappropriate Picture of Myself

But it's important! This is the last time for awhile I'll get to be Lady Godiva.
My long, wet hair. (Click for actual pic.)

Because it's all coming off for Locks of Love on Thursday at NOON! That's TOMORROW!

And yes, there will be before and after pictures. Duh.

Also, B----- peeps continue to get out of control, the weather outside is frightful, and when I called Bank of America to investigate their Loan Consolidation offer, the guy I got helping me out was this STUD named Patrick from Virginia, just a month older than me.

Actually, I have no idea what he looks like, but he was so hot and funny on the phone! I had no idea that consolidating my loans would be that enjoyable!

Think that's strange? I've gotten picked up in hospitals, by police officers patrolling clubs, and while walking four blocks between a Metro Stop and a bar in Foggy Bottom in DC (shoutout to THE SCHARDT!) among other places.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can we say. You're hot.

and wow did the random kid in that photo confuse me until I realized it was blogger being annoying again.

-Q

Shananigans said...

Wow, that is so generous and big hearted. Good luck, a short ‘do will look hot on you!

Anonymous said...

Yay Maggie! I cut my hair before Thanksgiving and sent about 12 inches off to Locks of Love. How short are you going?

Erin said...

i love it when people just cut their hair off. it shows that they know hair does not make the person who they are... =) and it's even cooler when people do it for locks of love.