Thursday, March 02, 2006

Extreme Sleep Deprivation

This "traveling" thing can really make you tired.

I'd list my schedule for the past few days, but that would be boring. Let's put it this way: I've gotten twelve hours of sleep in three nights. I'm so sleep-deprived that I'm beginning to see dead people.

Just last week I thought to myself, "Self, there's no point in keeping a blog if no one reads it." So I gave my blog address out to a ton of people all at once by putting it in my gmail signature. Yeah, that was a retarded idea. Let's just say that the address is now OFF my signature. (Note to people who got the address in this method and now read this blog: no, of COURSE I wasn't talking about you!)

Apparently money can't buy happiness if you don't have enough of it. (Either.) I really want to move to Seattle. And I'm getting nowhere. No one from Craigslist or anywhere is returning my emails or calls. I've never had such bad housing luck. It's driving me crazy, and maybe I don't want to move after all, okay? Sour grapes what?

Of course, since I rushed into the last two housing decisions I made and therefore my life was awfully rough for a few months, maybe taking my time is good.

Also, I can't go to the gym. My knee still won't bend. This is a problem for kickboxing. Yes, of COURSE I'm still going skiing on Saturday!

2 comments:

Shananigans said...

Hunting for a good rental is hard, especially with a dog. Lots of landlords are dog haters, we got lucky in that respect with our place. I’m tired too, but probably not nearly as tired as you! I’ve been getting by on about 6 hrs a night this week, but I think of 10 hrs as an optimal night’s sleep so I am feeling pretty crabby about it. Hope you knee feels better soon.

MC said...

Kat from Frog E. Luv has her blog address in her signature of her Gmail account, and I thought that was really bold of her. After Bill and I broke up, I didn't want him to find my blog at all (just in case I wrote anything bad about him), so I didn't do that. Of course, now my myspace page has the URL of my blog listed on it...so anyone on there can find me easily.

Anyhoo, just my two cents. I have to finish blogstalking and then head to Curves now.

Ta!