Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quark, quark, quark!

The above is both a reference to CAE, who thinks it's funny when I repeat words that I enjoy saying, like quark, and a reference to the second Quantum Physics post in a row, below. Also very long. And this time with guest speakers! Like Waiter and Quatoes!

I promise I'll be back to boys soon, and the impossibility of getting good/functional/not-super-heavy laptop cases, especially when you're barely 5'6" on a good day and are lugging around a gigantic laptop, and why I make my life more difficult, and how I'm slowly climbing out of my money pit, and especially with fun book recommendations.

But because my love life is a little messed up right now, and because CAE reads this blog (GODDAMN ME FOR EVER GIVING HIM THE GODDAMN ADDRESS), right now quantum physics is much easier to write about than love.

3 comments:

ramblin' girl said...

quarks are easier to understand than love, too...
happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Damn girl, its so easy for me to appreciate your evilness and enjoy your competence, I feel bad for you too much. :-p I hope to see you at Carnival

Aarwenn said...

I love that you appreciate my evilness! Hi, sweetie!