Thursday, July 09, 2009

Charmed

At the M's game tonight, I am walking across the beer garden carrying a cardboard tray of food in one hand and a bud light in the other, and a man about my age on the prowl asks,

"Hey, can I have a bite of that?"

I shake my head and am about to smile politely when my steps carry me past him and he notices my rear end.

"DAMN! HOT DAMN! YOW! BACK THAT UP!"

His friends join in.

"DAMN, GIRL! WOOOOO-HOOOOO!"

(Actual BARKING.)

(More barking.)

(I begin to think maybe a litter of seals has somehow flopped into Safeco Field.)

Finally, thankfully, I am out of their range and they forget about my ass. The two guys I am with aren't sure whether to be amused or to jump to protect my honor. I assure them that, probably, those guys just liked my...shoes. REALLY liked my shoes.

No comments: