Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Moment of Honesty

I have half a tank of gas, my car’s oil has been changed recently and I just got the emergency brake fixed, along with the thermostat and the cooling system.

 

The liquor cabinet is restocked, I fixed my favorite shoes, I ordered more coconut water from Amazon. I paid my motorcycle tabs. (It needs a lot more work than just tabs, but that’s tomorrow’s problem.) Titan has had his yearly bath.

 

I am not behind at work.

 

I have properly hydrated myself today.

 

And I even have a hair appointment scheduled for next week.

 

Trying to figure out what the heck I’m going to freak out about next!

 

Oh, yes:

 

I own several dresses, but none of them are right for the wedding I’m going to in Houston in a week and a half, and I don’t have shoes, either, OR a purse; and I need a pedicure and my feet are ugly.

 

Short on Kombucha for the apartment.

 

Need a radio for the Jeep.

 

Still haven’t bought window boxes for the apartment.

 

Nor have I cooked in two months at least, maybe more.

 

And finally, I haven’t worked out in two months either, and I could really stand to lose five pounds before the wedding.

 

And post-finally, I can’t seem to wear eye-makeup without my eyes freaking out.

 

Yes, men, this is really what women think about. All. The. Time.

No comments: