Monday, June 26, 2006

HAPPY HAPPY MONDAY

Warning: I'm spazzy.

I had a helluva weekend, a FANTASTIC weekend, and I hope everyone else did too. House Parties were good, my new neighbors are awesome, it's record-breakingly gorgeous outside, and I get to home very shortly.

La la la. Pictures from the weekend:


One of my favorite pictures of Titan and I evah!


Titan being adorable.


Action shot!


More Hot Dog Action.


And a Tale of A Tennis Ball:


A-One...


And A-Two...

Ker-SPLOOSH!


And finally, the beauty of nature:


Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I meant the beauty of the WATER. Because we were SAILING. Right.


Beauty. And Water.


More beautiful, gorgeous water.

Fast winds, bright sunshine. Green Tea Frappucinos. Seeing Bling. Seeing Pink. It's been a good weekend. Hope everyone's weather is just as good as mine.

3 comments:

Shananigans said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shananigans said...

Glad you had a good weekend, going out on the water is always a good time. I love that Titan. I wish my dog could be normal, maybe I could take him out in public once in a while then.

Aarwenn said...

Everybody wishes their dog/child could be different. Dexter is adorable and he loves you, and that's the most important thing, paws down.