Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Have Found the Most Wonderful Site Ever, Plus Other Internet Beauties

Please see below:

IS THAT NOT THE MOST ADORABLE THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN?

It's me with Titan, in case that wasn't clear.

I made it at DesignHer Gals, which I found from a wonderful site called Seattle Picks, which I found from ANOTHER wonderful and pretty famous site, which I have been reading on and off for years.

Also, I have recently bought a makeup sample (a whopping $3.25) from Everyday Minerals, which I discovered on THIS amazing site, and all I can say is, I have to make more money.

Thank you and have a nice day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love DesignHer Gals!! Their stuff is so cute! And they donate to breast cancer causes. :-)

Froggylady said...

That is too cute!

Aarwenn said...

Hi, Anna and Kat! I agree! I can't bring myself to buy anything--yet--so I did things the totally skeezy way by taking a screen shot and screwing around with it on paint. But I hope to buy something soon--my bank account is a-hurtin!