Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blog Shout-out!

To kiwi, who I sadly missed a week ago when he traveled the distance between Eugene and Seattle and had dinner with Super-Stud Landon. (Not to say that Kiwi is not a super-stud. In fact, I happen to know that he's particularly HANDY around the house, if you know what I mean. He's just taken.) I was pleased to be invited and sad I couldn't go--the Upstate still had its hold on me.

*As you may have noticed, kiwi's blog link doesn't actually work, per se. No, I don't know why. But he's in my comments somewhere--go find him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jesus. that's because you put in a wrong link. the proper link would be this:

www.livejournal.com/users/xgollum/

Thank you.

Aarwenn said...

I tried that link FIRST, you blasted fool. I tried all varieties of link. Guess I'll try again.

Aarwenn said...

And NOW IT WORKS! Woo!

Anonymous said...

yeah this wouldn't be like when you gave me the link to YOUR blog and spelled it wrong would it? Wouldn't be like THAT would it now?