Monday, June 06, 2005

New House!!! New Life! (sort of.)

I have more fans! And more people to blog-stalk! This is AWESOME! Soon, though, I'll get to the point where I won't be able to remember what happened in my real-life friends' lives, including TheBoy. I'll be entirely consumed by IIFs, and if my real-life friends want to become my friends again, they'll have to get blogs and become IFFs. And that is the day, my friends, the day in which real people must become imaginary to be real, in which the Apocalypse will arrive.

Notice the change in subtitle and profile. I live in a house now, my very own space (rented, not owned, sadly) with Titan, and it's wonderful. Yes, pictures will be coming soon--lots of 'em.

9 comments:

kt said...

congrats on the new house - always an exciting thing!

Aarwenn said...

Thank you! I've enjoyed your house re-decorating stories. :)

The World Against Me said...

New House.. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

so if you have a bunch of blog friends, think you can give me some shout outs? You used to all the time in your OLD blog. Also, I see no link to mine on your linky thing. Or are those only snobby links for your blogspotters. I'm too lazy to change.

Congratulations. So you're still in T town though right? With a shitty commute? Or are you doing it at 5 a.m. when there's not too much traffic?

Shananigans said...

Congrats! Enjoy the new place.

ramblin' girl said...

Yay!! Looking forward to the pics!

Anonymous said...

Most excellent! Congrats on the move. How goes the dog/cat acclimation?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new parent-less freedom!

Aarwenn said...

Thank you, everybody! Y'all rock! Maybe I should put a sign on the front door in honor of you guys: Mad Blogger Lives Here.

Dog/Cat...well, nothing's happened since the last post in Titan's journal. Yes, I just referred complete strangers to the BLOG of my DOG. I'm already standing against a sunny wall with a blindfold and a cigarette.