Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Also, things I am thankful for.

1. My Teddy Bear, asleep on the couch. (Yes, we allow dogs on the couch in our house.)


2. Sascha, who is Titan's girlfriend, moral support, play buddy, little sister, and lover.


3. Doggie Relationships.


3. Roommate. And one of the best living situations I have EVER had.

4. Friends. Both old and new.

5. Jeep.

Self Portrait in Jeep.

6. Mountains. Especially mountains on which I can ski.

7. Whistler!

8. The person who invented skis.

9. My family. (In spite of everything.)

10. Victoria's Secret.

11. Retail therapy.

12. Shoes!

13. Tacoma!

And finally,

14. Blogger. And all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

UPDATE: no, I don't know why my camera pictures do that. Click for bigger. Thanks.

6 comments:

Saucy Lil' Tart said...

I like that "I am a bruiser" self-portrait in the Jeep. You go!

Aarwenn said...

Well, thank you!

Anonymous said...

*wan grin* I managed to loose my wallet for the second time in less than 2 weeks. Thankfully, I don't think I lost anything I really treasure in there. I just have to get stuff replaced.
-Q

Susan said...

I love your list! : ) I need to do one of those but I'm too lazy.

ramblin' girl said...

I'm thankful for you, too! Great list!

Lindsey said...

I can't deal with dogs in my bed! Drives me crazy. Love the jeep pic!