Monday, January 09, 2006

If I'm gaining weight, but my pants still fit...

What does that mean? Am I building muscle?

I mean, for Chrissake, I went skiing and dancing for four days in Whistler!

And yes, to say I had a good time would be an understatement. Whistler is really paradise.

Cheers!

Other, extremely boring news:

  • I've fallen into a money pit and I can't get out.

  • Got to spend some quality time with CAE last night for only the second time in three weeks. It was awesome.

  • Have apparently lost two books. Has anyone reading this borrowed either Things You Need to Be Told or The Bombshell Manual of Style?

  • Have BIG PLANS for my boudoir! Red fabric on the walls, vinyl chaps hung and framed like art, and big winter-white silky tassels! WOO!

  • As soon as I get out of this money pit, of course.

  • 3 comments:

    kt said...

    yes, you're gaining muscle! let your pants be your guide, NOT the scale! they're much more accurate.

    i wanna come to whistler!!!

    i'm feeling you on the money pit. i'm in it too and trying to claw my way out.

    T-town Girl said...

    I also am in a money pit. Try quiting your job the first week of november, going to whistler the first week of december, fuling your holiday season with plastic, going sking every weekend and realizing on the 15th of december that you have to start paying your student loans back RIGHT NOW!

    Froggylady said...

    Boudior indeed....

    Of course it's gaining muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat, you go with your muscular self.