Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm tired of acting happy.

My soul is a deep dark navy blue. I am so broke, and yet Key Bank keeps withdrawing money. I don't even have energy to fight it. Verizon is screwing me over. I have no energy to fight that. CAE lives very far away from me and I'm tired of that fact. I'm tired of living in Tacoma. I'm tired of him living in Mill Creek. I'm tired of driving up there. I'm tired of waking up in the dark and coming home in the fucking dark! I'm tired of everything! I'm tired of it! Go away, world.

3 comments:

alex said...

I'm tired of waking up in the dark and coming home in the fucking dark!

Add "I'm tired of working in a basement with no windows," and you'd be a perfectly normal grad student. :)

Aarwenn said...

Thanks, babe, you made me laugh.

Buffy said...

Put some Christmas lights back up (I hang mine over my dresser mirror) and stare at the for a day or two. It'll help. Either that or go get you a pair of boxing gloves and beat something. That works wonders as well.