Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Blogging the Relationship, 16*

*Number has been assigned randomly because I can't remember the last time I did this.

Me: "Hi, big strong boyfriend who works on cars!"
LT: "...Oh boy."
Me: "No, it's nothing serious. Helter gently released my rearview mirror from its duty the other day."
LT, who does not read Crazy Aunt Purl: "What?"
Me: "My rearview mirror fell off my windshield!"
LT: "Ah! That happens."
Me: "I bought a kit at Shucks."
LT: "Good luck with that--they don't always work very well."
Me: "Well, if it doesn't work, what do I do?"
LT: "You could keep gluing it on, or go without."
Me: "I can't just go without--it's dangling by the wires!"
LT: "Ha! Whoops. Hey, you like dangly earrings, can't this be a dangly mirror?"
Me: "No. It's not sparkly."
LT: "You could make it sparkly."
Me: "Then it could be a disco ball!"
LT: "Well...I guess it could..."
Me: "OH! That reminds me!"
LT: "WHAT?"
Me: "What?"
LT: "HOW CAN A DANGLY, NON-SPARKLY REARVIEW MIRROR THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE A DISCO BALL REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING?"
Me: "...How long have you been dating me?"
LT: "...Damn."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*laughs* See? This is why I keep tabs on you Arwenn. It's ALWAYS been amusing.

Still haven't given anything though, :-)

Anonymous said...

I love you :)

Aarwenn said...

Thanks, honey! I love you too!