Thursday, May 04, 2006

...and I'm going to the slammer anyway.

The talented and funny Beau, talking about my upcoming jail time:

"It's too bad that you aren't a celebrity. Then you'd for sure get suspended jail time. Wait...why aren't you a celebrity?"

Me: "It's on my to-do list."

Beau (pretending to be me): "Okay, I've become a fanatically successful chemical engineer, I've sexually dominated Seattle, I've moved into a kickass apartment...oh SHIT, I forgot to become a celebrity! What is WRONG with me?"

5 comments:

lilly said...

yeah..watz ur problem!

Aarwenn said...

We can't ALL be perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

How long are you going in for? Want me to bake a cake with a f-i-l-e in it? I wouldn't recommend actually EATING the cake, because I can't bake worth a shit. But I'm sure it'd be otherwise serviceable.

Aarwenn said...

Possibly as long as four days, although we HOPE it'll only be overnight. Or one day. Or something. Maybe even suspended! Although that's very, very unlikely.

Note to everyone: NEVER EXCEED THE SPEED LIMIT IN FAIRFAX COUNTY. Ever.

Anonymous said...

I already offered the cake thingee. And you are officially my publicist, becasue I swear to god, I'm funnier when you're recounting me than I am on my own.

Seriously, why the fuck aren't you famous?

Oh, that's right, because you haven't finished and sold your GODDAMN book!