Monday, May 22, 2006

Debauchery

The "Before" shot:



The "During" shot:



The "After" shot:



WOO!

Also, huge shout-out to my boy Mark, who took me as a passenger on his sailboat yesterday out on Lake Washington. Pictures of the Lake, NOT taken by Mark or myself:

Marina.

Bellevue. Bill Gates lives somewhere by there, on the Lake.

Nature Shot.

More Nature.

We didn't take our own cameras because the boat is REALLY, REALLY small. Anything we brought had the possbility of going over the side at any time, and if I lost my camera...well...I would cry. A lot. For days.

Besides, I spend most of the sailing trip in my underwear, so would the pictures even allowed on this blog? (Hey. HEY. I had to pee, and we were miles from the marina, and there was no wind...so I stripped, dove in, and peed in the water. Happy?)

I could not for the life of me find my black bikini, or else I would have worn it. SORRY. Mark wasn't sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maggie, your shorter hair cut is adorable! I don't remember if I told you that or not... but it is...

And I wouldn't hold your stipping to pee in the water against you. I would have done the same :-P

Aarwenn said...

Thank you, sweetie!

What I didn't mention in this post is that Mark spent most of his time bemoaning his LACK of camera. Since I was, you know, in my underwear.

Anonymous said...

*laughter* Sounds about normal. Bill Gates had an AWESOME house. Can't believe his entire pier was made out of cherry wood. The digital art on his entrance hall was cool too when I had a cookout there.

Shananigans said...

I’m bemoaning Mark’s lack of camera because if there were pictures you would totally post them. And I am a huge fan of pictures of people in they underwears ;o) Oh, and the peeing in the lake thing? I so would have done the same thing too.

Anonymous said...

Man I would have cried if my camera went overboard....

And I feel your pee pain. I spend an entire 4th of July on a lobster boat with a bucket to pee in. I made them take me over to the shore to pee.