Tuesday, May 02, 2006

At Long Last

Did I mention I have a very nice camera? A Canon SLR, 30 years old, that takes the most gorgeous pictures ever? and yet, they are not digital?

And did I mention I have a camera phone?

And did I mention that my camera phone pictures turn out very poorly on the blog, and I don't have easy access to a scanner for the Canon pictures? (Blatant lie. I do have access to a scanner. But I hardly ever develop my actual pictures. Yes, really. I have boxed of undeveloped film sitting around my apartment. That I have successfully moved at least four times now. But I digress.)

So, I don't have a lot of digital pictures. Of important things. Like, say, my haircut. That happened THREE MONTHS AGO.

BUT I DO NOW!

A bunch of very hot girls, and me. I'm on the bottom right, with the weird mouth thing happening. I think I'm about to say something? And you can see for yourself: short hair!

Me, drunk, with a drunk work friend. Awesome night. Yes, I stick my tongue out a lot when I'm drunk. And I have short hair!

A cute shot of my Big Brother Ethan and myself. (With short hair, in case you didn't notice.) Many thanks to his lovely wife and my lovely sister Sylvia!

And finally,

My favorite picture of my current life status, ever. Note the labeled parts.

7 comments:

alex said...

Ah, PHI...good times.

So you have a good film camera (that you never use) and a camera phone (that takes crappy pictures), but what/who are these pics from? They aren't crappy, so not the phone. They aren't non-existent, so not the SLR. Materialize out of thin air, did they? A mystery, this is.

Aarwenn said...

Smart ass. Let us all praise facebook for its easy picture sharing.

ramblin' girl said...

love the haircut!

(and you should develop the film soon, film doesn't have a very long shelf life!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the short hair!

Aarwenn said...

thank you, ladies!!! you're awesome!

Anonymous said...

*laughter* I noticed these things on friendster before you posted them here.

And I've got that knee brace, annoying isn't it?

Aarwenn said...

thank you, star!

And I'd like to point out that my verification word is:

xxbufux.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your bad joke engines now!