Friday, July 07, 2006

Blogging the Relationship

So, if you're dating a new boy, and you spend all your time with him (physically or mentally, when you obsess, and by "you" I mean "me"), and you know he reads the blog occasionally (hi, baby!) so you don't want to write about him, but you really have nothing else to write about because you haven't done anything except hang with him in WEEKS, what should you do?

1. Write it out in the longest run-on sentence ever. (above.)
2. Stop blogging. (yeah right.)
3. Force out posts that don't involve your boyfriend. (See all recent posts.)
4. Write about your boyfriend. In your blog. (HELLO!)

So, doors number 2, 3, and 4.

And if you've read this blog before, you know what I chose to do, because we all know I don't learn from history.

"Can I blog about you?" I asked, choosing my time carefully. (Read: I was naked.)

"Sure," he said, after a pause. "You don't have to ask me, you know."

"I know."

"You definitely can, but I want to make a rule."

"I'm listening."

"If you have a problem with me, I want you to talk about it with me first."

"I can do that," I said.

"Good."

Hi, LT!

2 comments:

Shananigans said...

Hello LT! Look forward to reading about all the hot steamy details on this here blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute. Good on you.