Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Notes on Blogging the Relationship

Writing a novel is easy: you get to make stuff up. I write made-up dialogue well. No one yells at me if how I quote them sounds entirely different from what they actually said.

Writing down things that were actually SAID is DAMN HARD. The LT is funny and well-spoken. If he sounds otherwise on this blog, that's transcriptionist error.

Also I'm writing a really long post on being alone and I've spent five days on vacation. Expect a lot of "catch-up" type posts. WOO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever heard tell of a Texican that is known as "well-spoken." Funny, yes. And not in a funny har-har way. Perhaps you meant to say "Good-speakin'. Y'all.

Aarwenn said...

You can't prove this point about yourself if'n every word you write is spelled correctly AND, for EXTRA CREDIT, you put the apostrophe in Y'all in the RIGHT PLACE.

I'm just sayin'. :)

Anonymous said...

If it was easy it would be fucking FINISHED!

Aarwenn said...

kiwi: ...sigh.