Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday Evening

*insert sigh of contenment here*

It's Sunday evening, and I have been told, by a high school girl, a CUTE one, a beautiful high school girl with perfect skin and perfect hair and waxed eyebrows and who's captain of her dance team and definitely one of the Golden People, part of the In Crowd at her school...

..."Hey! Your hair is cute today!"

And folks, if a HIGH SCHOOL GIRL thinks you have cute hair, then you SERIOUSLY HAVE CUTE HAIR!

Also, I would like to point out that I am a SERIOUSLY BAD ASS TUTOR, and that when two high school girls--both gorgeous and blonde and perfectly-skinned-and-eyebrowed--when TWO separate girls remember, on the same evening, things that YOU TOLD THEM, in a previous tutoring session...that's when you know you're a badass tutor.

So, to recap: I have cute hair and I'm a badass tutor.

Thank you and good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! That is so true! Your hair MUST be super cute. Seriously.

And, yes, as a former tutor, I can definitely say that you are, indeed, BADASS.

You go!

Aarwenn said...

I love that people who have a) tutored/taught, and b) worked with high schoolers...

...realize just how big an accomplishment my day was. :)