Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Single. Again.

Goodbye CAE, nice knowing you. (Question: will he still read The Blog?)

To all IIFs: Yes, it was mutual, and yes, we're still going to be friends. My friend ManWhore put it this way:

ManWhore: how'd that happen?
Aarwenn: eh. creative differences.
ManWhore: right, you were more post modern, and he was neo classical?
Aarwenn: very much so. nice summary.
ManWhore: thank you!

So!

Also, in reading back on earlier posts, I've realized something horrible: I'm no longer funny. How did this happen? How did I go from funny to unfunny? What happened to my commentors? Am I DOOMED?

Not if I can help it. Stay tuned for the funny.

5 comments:

kt said...

well. um. sorry? congratulations? take your pick! *hug*

Shananigans said...

Hmm, that seemed short. Well, at least it was mutual and no hard feelings and all that. It’s too much pressure to be funny all the time, but I look forward to all your posts and will keep commenting. Now that you’re single again more boy drama is bound to ensue, can’t get enough of that ;)

Aarwenn said...

It WAS pretty short--about four months. No hard feelings, we agreed.

kt-thank you, honey!

alex said...

Funny is good. But the caffeine induced stream-of-consciousness has its place too.

In any case, we can all sing the doom song now in your honor.

Aarwenn said...

Thank you, dewey! And you'll be happy to know that last time I was there I came away with only the best impressions of Canadians. I trust this time will be no different.

Alex: thank you. :)