Friday, December 30, 2005

But Hey, It's Not ALL Bad...

First, I Resolve To Do These Things Better!

1. I resolve to, henceforth, not like Unworthy Boys! I resolve to spend more time with Slightly Nerdy and Secretly HOT Boys! So far, dating CAE, I'm doing well at this.

2. I resolve to Finish My Christmas Cards. (Hopefully, this will happen very soon.)

3. I resolve to Clean The House Weekly. Now that I'm on vacation, I cleaned the house on Tuesday, and you know what? It's not that hard and it doesn't take that long. Seriously.

4. I resolve to finish cataloguing and organizing my mp3 collection.

5. I resolve to Do More Laundry. So far, I'm actually doing pretty good at this. (My usual routine is about once a month. And that's just gross.) (Note: I resolved to this last year.)

6. I resolve to wash my face TWICE A DAY. Yes, I have to resolve this.

7. I resolve to take two classes: A language class and Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends and Influence People.

8. Also, I resolve to take one business-related short class every quarter. Composites, DER Training, SOMETHING.

9. Along with the above, I also resolve to Love My Job More.

10. I also resolve to get involved in the Big Sister Program. Tacompton T, want to buddy up?

11. I resolve to get less involved in church. Yes, really. I feel like a hypocrite while there. Or get more involved and just give into the brainwashing. Could go either way.

12. I resolve to walk Titan more. At least five walks/runs a week. (Okay, I'm a terrible dog owner, okay? And yes, I resolved this last year, too.)

13. I resolve to drink Apple Cider Vinegar, Detox Tea, and eight glasses of water EVERY DAY. (Sigh. You guessed it: I resolved this last year, too.)

14. Is 13 an unlucky number? Not anymore!

And, Things I DID Do in 2005:

1. Resolved to lose weight--and did so! Woo!
2. Resolved to hit the gym more--and I did!
3. Resolved to drink less Starbucks--and I did!

Hope all of you are just as full of new plans!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Shananigans said...

Those are some great resolutions. I figure one big goal is enough for one year, so the whole eating better/working out/losing weight thing is gonna be the ticket for me. Next year, maybe I can conquer my debt and complete ignorance of my personal finances (hahaha…not likely).