Thursday, December 01, 2005

Quotes Of The Day

From the always clever SheWalks:

"steamy, foamy eggnog mixed with espresso is pretty much hot orgasm in a cup."

(so glad she's back, by the way! after mean comments and ish-ness and god knows what else, she's back, and she's funny as hell.)

And of course from T-Town Girl, whose entire post today is just a beautiful thing:

"I will, as long as I live and breathe, cherish my God given right to order and ship a stranger’s shit to anyone I know."

(side note: try saying, "cherish and ship a stranger's shit" five times fast.)

5 comments:

T-town Girl said...

I would like to add this quote from CAP to the quote of the day list.
"I can see your fung shui hanging out over your waistline and it IS NOT PRETTY."
I don't get it but I think that is the point.

Froggylady said...

Isn't it great to read daily updates on SheWalks? LOVE it.

Aarwenn said...

It is seriously great.

T-Town: It's amazing how much the Sagittarius horoscope applies to me! Me? Regret seductions or tight money circumstances or family arguments? What?

Lindsey said...

lol..you crack me up.

Aarwenn said...

thanks, babe. :)