Thursday, April 13, 2006

Snapshots, and if you're male, be careful at the end.

I'm still alive. Barely.

Last night I got home after being gone for four days in DC on business travel and was so overcome that I crawled underneath my kitchen table for security. I clasped my knees to my chest to take up as little space as possible, under the big marble table, and rocked back and forth on my bum a little, because it felt comforting, and talked on the phone to some very sympathetic people, all of whom were a little concerened to hear that I was rocking myself under my kitchen table. But they cleverly hid their "You're doing WHAT?" reactions, and as far as I know no one called the EMTs to come take me away to the loony bin, and after awhile I felt better, crawled out from under the table, and went to bed.

Today is much better. (Not difficult, right?)

And out of curiousity, I checked Mandy Moore's Celebrity Playlist on iTunes. She has access to a lot of bands that no one else does, and she knows her music, but our music styles are in NO way similar. One more angsty, accoustic girl-music song and I was going to puke.

Also, has anyone tried the new Tampax Compact? What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I'd have happily taken you out to dinner if I had known you were in town.

Anonymous said...

I did get your email that you were going to be in DC but I was lazy and wasn't keeping up with emails and didn't reply. Sorry :-(

Doesn't look like I'll make it to Carnival. Give everyone my love. Well, maybe not everyone. But you know how to be selective about that...

When will we see pics of the new place?