Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Exciting Things I Did Today

Warning: This post is rather bland. Feel free to skip.

    1) Talked to a CEO of a company that makes a really great software tool--and may give him the hook-up to my alma mater to create a relationship there. Which would make me feel like the Omnipotent Business Woman that I one day hope to be.

    2) Met a really excellent woman who works for Large Defense Aerospace Company, who has become a role model. She is 45, looks 35, and HOLDS HER OWN in a roomful of men--she happily uses both her power bootay (which she dresses in form fitting, but never too-tight suit skirts) and her power intellect; she is incredible. When she speaks, everyone listens.

    3) Ran into Cute Tacoma Engineer and had a nice long walk/talk. He was wandering, I was going somewhere, so he just walked me to where I was going. We joked around and enjoyed each other. A bright spot in a long day.

    4) In my continuing tour of B----- women's bathrooms, I found a gigantic one, as big as the men's rooms, and it CONTAINS A COUCH! I can take a NAP! Even when I don't drive!

    5) Ate really well--covered nine superfoods and got lots of water. This was partly due to me feeling awful and trying to ward off the incoming sickness until Friday--if I can. I may not even have time to get sick then. Bleah.


But still: happy day!

9 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Sounds like an all-round, productive, interesting, entertaining, promising good day :-)

Aarwenn said...

Well, thank you, sweetie!

The World Against Me said...

wow.. we all need days like that

ramblin' girl said...

does sound like a good day. feel better!

T-town Girl said...

Nothing you say is ever boring especially not when there is mention of a “Power-Booty”

Aarwenn said...

thanks, babe--I like it, too.

Susan said...

Wow, a couch in the bathroom!! How cool is that??

Shananigans said...

Bathroom couch! Naps! Wonderful! You will be Omnipotent Business Woman someday, and the world will bow down to your power booty and intellect. Blog spammers are gathering like flies on shit around here. What's the deal?

Aarwenn said...

I was also surprised by that--I responded to the first one, but the second one made it clear that it was a spam. Did my blog show up somewhere on a big site and get targeted?