Monday, August 29, 2005

It's a Happy Monday!

...Because I found a brand new blog that I really like. Check it out over there on the side--it's on the very TOP! She's AWESOME! And she uses the word "everyday"! (Man, I should have gotten that word--in this specific usage--copyrighted. It's blowin' up. And I was first, damnit.)

And for your convenience, as a way to sample without committing to clicking the blog link (much like I wish proactiv would do for me) there's two specifically wonderful entries below:

Experience has made me mich. (aka Why Men Should Pay For Dates.)

and

They say she's working like a man, but they don't understand.

I mean, who can NOT love a blogger who references poems or songs with every post title?

1 comment:

Shananigans said...

I just found that blog through Kristy’s blog earlier today. I have been so behind on blogging, what with the flu and the pile up of work that accumulated while I had the flu. I need to spend more time with my iif’s.