Friday, August 26, 2005

Happy Happy Casual Friday!

Forget all about that last unhappy post--I've been tagged! And it's Friday! And I'm going out for sushi! WOO-HOO!

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Take a long backpacking trip
2. Become a published author
3. Sing in a band
4. Live in New York
5. Own a beach cabin and ski cabin
6. Learn another language
7. See Southeast Asia

Seven things I can do:
1. Write
2. Sing
3. Play instruments
4. Act
5. Drive a stick shift
6. Think Logically
7. Talk

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Drive safely or slowly
2. Be monogamous
3. Refrain from criticizing people
4. Accept authority
5. Be humble
6. Let go of obsessions
7. Do something illegal cleanly--it's madness to put this on here, but it's really something I cannot do. I thought it fit.

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Intellect and sense of humor. I can't separate these; they're equally important!
2. Trivia knowledge
3. Tolerance/Support of diversity
4. Rangey skateboarder build
5. Courage
6. Artistic ability
7. Athletic ability

Seven things that I say most often:
1. "Like..."
2. "I KNOW!"
3. "I do what I can."
4. "For REAL."
5. "I was under the impression that..." (Useful for tense work situations)
6. "I'm STARVING!"
7. "Hey, he's cute!"

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Mark Wahlberg
2. Kanye West
3. Josh Homme
4. Christian Bale
5. Brad Pitt
6. Johnny Depp
7. Garret Hedlund

Seven people I want to do this:
1. T-town girl
2. leah
3. Ms. Pan
4. Shananigans
5. Beau
6. Aphra99
7. TWAM

7 comments:

Susan said...

How fun! : )

Anonymous said...

BEHOLD and FEAR!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/xgollum/171769.html

Thanks for the tag, yo.

Peace out.

Anonymous said...

huh. that looks like ass. Sorry.

Aarwenn said...

Isn't this a fun one? And kiwi, your comment does not look like ass. And I like your list very much--it's amazing how compatible our lists are. I'd make an obvious joke here, if it wasn't for the fact that it's been made already, over and over again. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but how random and weird was my celeb crushes thing? And I had to think REALLY hard to come up with 7 of them.

Anonymous said...

damn you bitch! :-P look for my version at http://www.livejournal.com/users/aphra99

hope your weekend is good! i'm probably spending mine in as i have to see kids on monday for the first day. i need to rest up so i can kick some freshmen ass!

Shananigans said...

see, me + blogging = very behind. will do this soon.