Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Okay, I admit it. I like being political.

And this is no different. First, an important site: Know Thy Neighbor.. KnowThyNeighbor.org is publishing online all names and addresses of the extremists that are trying to pass an amendment that would add anti-family (read: anti SAME-SEX family) language to the Massachussetts Constitution. (Side note: I think KnowThyNeighbor has done a brilliant thing by refusing to play up the 'same-sex' label, referring to them simply as 'families'.)

In addition, this super sweet and nice girl has come up with a fabulous idea. I don't know if I can do it, myself. I'm wrestling with my demons. I want to send money, but I don't want those haters to get the cuddly equality teddy bear! What if he or she burns it?

Don't know what I'm talking about? Read the post. It'll knock your socks off. I will never be that nice in this world or in the next.

UPDATE: I am that nice, or at least I can play a person that nice on The Internets. I donated $50 to HRC on behalf of signer #14, Lura L. Mineau. And while I was there I signed the Million for Marriage petition. And sent out emails about it. B----- should never let me get this bored!

1 comment:

Shananigans said...

That is so cool. Why don’t I think up stuff like this? Good for you for taking action!