Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm Evil with a Map, I'm Evil with a Map--or, the Axis of Evil.

You Are 48% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


I'm evil, and I'm okay with that.

Second:

Okay, I knew my EVIL commute of 60 miles round trip was bad for a) the environment, and b) my wallet. Which is why I'm moving. But I wasn't really aware of HOW bad. So when in the middle of my frantic online research/preparation for my impending move I came across this handy-dandy little calculator, I immediately entered my numbers, because I love calculators. Because I'm a nerd like that.

My dear IIF's, I am spending, roughly, $200 A MONTH in COMMUTING costs! And that's only gas! Not including wear and tear on the car!

Fuck THAT noise.

So, you wanna see how much closer I'll be? Huh? Huh?

Of course you do!



(Wondering why I have "my old apartment" on there? Read The Seattle Saga.)

3 comments:

Shananigans said...

I’m only 32% evil - A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well. In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

Muwahahahah!

T-town Girl said...

Somehow I am more evil than you. I am 62% evil. "You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot."

Aarwenn said...

Wow, you really ARE evil! I don't know about those who love you, but I can tell you I sure as hell fear you in the morning!

Oh wait, that's ME. I fear ME in the morning. whatever.