Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Favorite Things

Grrrr. This is the THIRD TIME I HAVE STARTED THIS POST.

The whole point of this post was to talk about how much I love the new Butterfinger Crisp and how awesome it is. This was before I tried to visit the Butterfinger Site.

WELL. I hope no one whom I care about EVER visits the Butterfinger site EVER in their ENTIRE EXISTENCE. It crashed Firefox and Internet Explorer both, in some complicated way that I can't fix without restarting my computer! Something to do with cookies? And not the good ones, either--in Firefox, I had to close it, and now I can't open it again. It keeps saying my default profile is already in use! What? Several checks on Task Manager, both in Applications and Processes, have shown no use of Firefox. I'm confused. Then IE crashed when I tried to use it instead, and in signing onto Blogger, it told me I wasn't accepting cookies anymore! WTF?

It was extremely complicated, annoying, and suprising. So, eat Butterfinger Crisp as much as you can, but don't buy it--go straight to the factory nearest you and steal it in bags!

Also, more least favorite things: My coworker and Mentor (in name, at least) just walked in from an all-day meeting. He walked in, walked to the back of the row of cubes where his desk and my desk are (and it's a long way), poked his head in, said hi, and walked out again.

I sat in shock for a moment before it came to me: THAT MOTHERFUCKER CAME ALL THE WAY INTO WORK TO SEE IF I WAS STILL HERE!

ASSWIPE.

Also, I have updated the books in the sidebar to your right. They're all awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the way you think! LOL; Asswipe; priceless!

Aarwenn said...

Some people want to change the world. I just want to swear like a sailor!