Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Supporting Blogger Beta!

Do I look different? Prettier, somehow? It's not the eyebrows. (GOD my eyebrows. Drama about this will follow in a later post.) It's not the hair. (GOD my hair is so pretty!) It's not even the weight loss! (Did I mention? Four pounds!)

It's BLOGGER BETA! Yes! I am in the first increment (or so) of bloggers that got offered the beta service, and I took the plunge WITHOUT EVEN WARNING Y'ALL.

Sorry. I am selfish. And also impulsive.

So, Blog Audience, meet Blogger Beta, Blogger Beta, meet Blog Audience. I'm sure you will get along great. I'm going to change my template, I hope, and do some other blog maintenance things I've been dying to do, like add tags and categories and organize my archives by keyword. All of which will take time. But I'm excited, and I hope you are, too.

Did I mention I also have new jeans? (Size SIX?)

No comments: