Friday, July 15, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen!

INTROducing...MY VERY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD!

Okay, I have a couple of those. But it sounds ridiculous to say, "Introducing...one of my very best friends in the whole damn world", because it sounds wussy, like I can't make up my mind.

So! She's HERE! She's smart! She's funny! She's witty! She wears stilettos! She'll knock your socks off! (She'd better, after all this.)

And her blog is just over there to the right, in my "Blogs I Love" Column, right under Crazy Aunt Purl. Because that's how important this girl is to me. Blog: One of THOSE People. And we all know who those people are. Read it.

We're just a couple of T-Town girls, y'all. (Pssst: if you want to see more tales involving her, look for anything involving BestFriend on my blog, and that's her!)

2 comments:

T-town Girl said...

Thank you. You are much too kind. Actually, maybe just a little too kind. Ok, I admit it, I’m just that good.

Aarwenn said...

I'd like you to know that I went through all my posts and deleted your name, when written (just twice) and substituted a Code Name. And then I identified you. So, you're hidden, but exposed. Stand-alone but connected.