Wednesday, May 04, 2005

More on Banana Smell!

Apparently I'm NOT the only one who worries about it! (Scroll down a few posts to see Banana Smell Post.) Available to satisfy my weirdness are these two handy-dandy carriers:

The Banana Guard is hinged, banana-shaped case--kind of like a violin case, it just needs a handle. Apparently it's "specially designed to fit the vast majority of bananas."

And the Banana Bunker, with a bendy middle in order to accomodate all SHAPES of bananas, but apparently it only fits small to medium bananas. Poor large bananas--where will they find acceptance?

I'M GOING BANANAS! WOO!

2 comments:

Helenizer said...

Maggie, this is Helen Yu. I love this entry. I've remembered it after all these years. I've recently had the pleasure of passing this information off to my co-workers. :) Thanks!

Aarwenn said...

Hi sweetie,

What a compliment! Thank you!! I loved writing it, and I'm so glad I could be useful!

Also, great to hear from you. :)