Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Starting Post!

I was inspired to do this solely because of SheWalks, who is hysterical and has a lovely blog, and I wanted to mine to be as pretty as hers. I found SheWalks off of Craigslist,, and I don't know her at all, not even a little bit. And even though I don't know her, I'm reading her blog regularly, and have even posted two comments.

So, basically, I'm starting a blog on THIS website--when I already HAVE a blog somewhere else--because I'm a Craigslist fanatic, and I'm e-stalking a funny blogger. And if that's not internet street cred...

I don't know what is.

3 comments:

Aarwenn said...

Why, thank you! And now I can read your journal! This is fantastic! More imaginary internet friends! YAY!

TheBoy will soon have me committed.

kt said...

add me to the craigslist and shewalks fanatics list.. maybe it's just something genetic with female engineers..

Aarwenn said...

If so, I'm not sure if that's:
a) scary,
b) comforting,
c) all of the above.