Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Oooooooooooookay...

I just passed four good looking girls in the hallway.

This wouldn't be so strange if I didn't work for a major aerospace company.

Nor would it bother me if I hadn't dressed up for the first week and given up since then. (In fact, I look like extra crap today.)

HOW do these girls have TIME to dress up in the morning???

Look, y'all, at 6:00 am, my eyes are far too puffy to hold mascara. The shit gets all over my eyelids. I mean, my clothes aren't bad--I can do that the night before. But full makeup at 6:00 am?

They have got to be robots. That's all there is.

But I bet they're not engineers. And if they are, I bet their jobs aren't as cool as mine are. And I bet they don't own wonderful dogs or are going camping with said dog and TheBoy over Labor Day weekend, and it's going to be AWESOME. Right.

No comments: