Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Halloween!

So, first a few blog-type things.

This is brilliant. Become Republican! kt, I thought especially of you. :)

And after five Halloween parties--four house parties and a bar party--I FINALLY got some pictures! They are coming! Woo!!! A very nice boy whose date I was at the first house party on Saturday dropped by a drugstore on the way and bought me a disposable camera, because I was running late. He likes me far more than is good for him. Not that anyone who likes me does so in FDA-approved amounts. Kind of like butter--ANY amount is too much.

Aarwenn Ingredients: Spitfire, sweat, tears, blood (mainly someone else's), breasts, cooter, two legs, long hair, blue eyes, trouble.

Nutrition Information
Heartbreak: 68% RDA
Despair: 87%
Sex: 400%
Attitude: 113%
Questioning of Self-Worth: 100%.

Back to the pictures: I took very few--I'm just not a picture-taker, y'all--and we were all trashed, so we can all pray they turn out. Because I owe pictures of me in vinyl chaps to many, many people.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just post the photos on your blog. It'll save you time from people begging.

Happy Holloween!

-Quatoes

ramblin' girl said...

looking forward to the pics!

kt said...

hahaha! that's awesome! can't wait to see the pics =)

Aarwenn said...

Quatoes, what did you THINK I was going to do?

I just haven't gotten the pictures developed yet. Patience, grasshopper.

Tacompton-Ass-Tiffany said...

I don't even remember you having a camera . . . but then again, I used up 2 disposable cameras, and don't even remember having those!

Susan said...

I want to see the pics!

Sherri said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Anonymous said...

COOTER? Good lord. I can assume I know what that means, but...just good lord.

Aarwenn said...

hey, it's an important part of this girl. what other term should I have used?